Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rain

Rain

Black clouds spread all over,
Little droplets give sweet showers.
Lightning shows me the dark sky,
Thunder helps me to love the delight.

The touch of it heals all the pain inside,
Here i m, and here all my plight.
I feel I am out of the world, and time stands by,
Life is good, and so not better to die.

All inspite I walk through my way,
I wonder I could just, with the water, play;
This world belongs to me, and the people are mine;
All these drops too, and the stars that shine.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

its really a very nice 1...

Shafali agrawal said...

gud 1!!!!!

Namrta Raghvendra said...

Lovely poem, very vivid description. I think you are missing word in the fifth line where you say, 'the touch of... heals'. Can you check on it?

Namit Batra said...

the touch of it....done wid d error....

Unknown said...

evn i love d rain........n dis poem has increased my love for it

Namit Batra said...

aw...how sweet...! :-)