Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best And Better Than No One


Inspite of all I know I have done,
I don't feel guilty or decide to make a run.
But I believe to stand here beneath the same sky,
And stay here to answer all the whys.


I don't say I am divine or fearless life,
Don't even deny the darkness inside.
I am a being, full of mistakes
So, I take the fall for whatever it takes


I might be different, a little bit strange
I take the stand, I decide to change
I have a hope, the ultimate sun
Because, I am the best, better than no one


Now I am free, beyond the reach of the sky
Free from malice, free from the lies
But I am alive and I am a human,
I am the best and better than no one.

4 comments:

Namrta Raghvendra said...

I likr this poem. It says a lot :)

Namit Batra said...

thnx di....dats goes deep....

Unknown said...

namit this 1 is awsm........

Namit Batra said...

thnx... :-)