Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mathematics

Mathematics

Mathematics,a subject of calculations
Use your brain and do manipulations.
Add, subtract, divide, and multiply
Don't worry there is unlimited numeric supply.
Algebra,equations.geometry,and mensuration
Causes to me a lot of irritation.
People say it is an important part of your life
It makes your brain even sharper than knife.
When i ask my teachers- What is Mathematics?
They say- Buildings, gadgets, information and aeronautics
And when i ask - What does it have to do in all that?
They just say whatever i can think,the answers are beyond that.
If I ask-Is it really so essential?
I am told-It is the only thing which develops in you the potential.
OK-OK, I believe in what they say
But when it is gonna end,they never say.
Mathematics,the word itself seems unending
Oh hell, my all work is pending.
All the questions and problems come to me and shout.
Help-oh-anyone, i need help to get anywhere out.
Now,i am gonna end up with this line
And open my books and hope this maths make me bright.

0 comments: