Thursday, May 7, 2009

Music

Music

Music my life, Music my passion
People now have made it a fashion.
Guitar, Piano, Drums, and Synthesiser
Many more are there like- Violin, Sitar,Mouthorgan and Bagpiper.

Scientifically defined as a relieving and good sensation to ear
Generally defined can be defined as a combination of musical-notes,sounding like taste of pear.
Sometimes I think- What really music is?
Then I realise magic really exists.

When I hold my guitar, and the spectrum in my finger.
Everything in my life stops and hinder.
I get lost into my own world of dream.
My heart says- com'on namit,take a mic and scream.

My Melodious Music binds me like thief's with knife,
And i realise what is the real joy of life.
Music is the best medicine, it doesn't even cost a penny
Makes you feel like the brightest star, and happier than any.
My music says- I am lost, i gotta be myself
What i am, what's my identity when i cannot be myself.

0 comments: